FOR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
In Erasmus+, the opportunities for the field of Vocational Education and Training (VET) aim to improve the quality and effectiveness of systems and practices in the sector throughout Europe, pursuing the following objectives:
- enhancing individuals’ professional skills
- expanding knowledge and understanding of national policies and practices
- strengthening the quality of teaching and learning
- promoting the modernization and internationalization of educational and training institutions
- encouraging mobility activities
How the KA120 program works
An international work experience in the cultural and creative industry market: thanks to the Erasmus+ Vocational Education and Training KA120 accreditation, we offer our students the opportunity to have a work experience abroad within companies active in the market.
Students who qualify for the ERASMUS+ scholarship will undertake a 3-month work experience between November and February in one of the network countries, such as Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Northern Ireland, and others.
The scholarship fully covers all flight costs, accommodation, utilities, internet connection, and living expenses. Additionally, each student will receive a monthly allowance to cover extra expenses.